Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New F&E Player Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation & Empire
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: New F&E Player Question Reply with quote

I've had my eye on this game ever since I tried it out at Origins 2011. I might have resisted its siren song, but then... I saw the 2016 update for Fighter Operations at my friendly local game store. "Wait a second... they've redone this module so that there's more counters?" Seriously, the biggest problem with this game has always been that it didn't have enough counters. The time had clearly arrived to get on board.

I just ordered a copy of F&E 2000. (Thanks, Santa!)

My question is... when it arrives, how will I know that it is the edition that has the latest, slickest, snazziest counter sheets ever?

And also... have any other supplements been updated in the same way that Fighter Operations was...?

I haven't got my core set, but I am already very concerned about running out of counters. But mainly the New I+J counter sheet in FO2016 is just plain gorgeous. Any module that has received a similar treatment is something I've gotta have.

It's just too awesome.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ordered it from us, it will be the latest version.
Sneaky Scot
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also found an issue with counters for F&E, but you can always buy extra sheets from the ever-helpful team at ADB!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation & Empire All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: