Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Identify Klingon Counters?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arch_Stanton74
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:32 am    Post subject: Help Identify Klingon Counters? Reply with quote

After being in hibernation for over 20 years I have got all my SFB material out to reorganise my collection.
I have been checking I have all the counters for module R3 but have a problem with two Klingon counters.

D 2
X

and

F 8
X

These do not seem to belong to R3 or are not on the scans of the counters from this product on the ADB site (very hard to read). I think I must have an earlier version of the counters from the first print?

Thanks in advance,

Arch
ecs05norway
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like they might be from (or errata for?) X1. DX and FX are the 'advanced tech' ships built late in the General War.
arch_Stanton74
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ecs05norway wrote:
Sounds like they might be from (or errata for?) X1. DX and FX are the 'advanced tech' ships built late in the General War.

Thanks for the reply. Your reasoning is sound, Module X1 is one of the modules I never punched the counters and looking at the sheet I see:

D 1
X

F 5
X

F 6
X

F 7
X

Any other ideas? Does anybody have a better scan of the first print counters from R3 (Klingon only), I hope I can request that, or a listing of the Klingon counters that came with this product?

In ASL we have the armoury pages which show (in b&w only) the counters that came with each module, is there nothing similar with SFB?

Thanks in advance,

Arch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: