Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Captain's Log 49

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Captain's Log
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Burning Chrome
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Captain's Log 49 Reply with quote

Is this item available in the store yet?

Maybe I mis-read the announcement...

Also, since I'm tempted to purchase additional minis, the 2500 series are now pewter unless it states resin, correct?

Are there any updated pics of the 2500 B10?

Thank you for any feedback that will help me transfer money for additional SFB/FC goodness in a timely manner. Wink
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this item available in the store yet?
Not yet. Current plans/hopes/dreams are to ship to wholesalers on 4 August, which is when it would go on the cart.

Also, since I'm tempted to purchase additional minis, the 2500 series are now pewter unless it states resin, correct?
Correct.

Are there any updated pics of the 2500 B10?
The last we posted it what it looks like. We're expecting to have the prototype in 10 days or so and release the ship in october or November.
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain's Log #49 Is Now Available

"Ma'am, there are entire encyclopedias dedicated to the Andromedan War. Is there something shorter I can read to fill me in?"

Yes there is! It is in Captain's Log #49, which includes "A Brief History of the Andromedan War." This issue is full of material for your games!

For Star Fleet Battles: 16 ships, 6 scenarios, 17 battle groups, and more.

For Federation Commander: 4 new ships, fleet repair dock rules, 5 new scenarios, and more.

For Starmada: The Vudar with rules and four ships.

For Star Fleet Marines: a new scenario for four players.

For A Call to Arms Star Fleet: The Juggernaut, tactics, and a list of the changes in revision 1.2.

For Federation & Empire: A new scenario, Q&A, and new ships.

More: Paravians for Star Fleet Battle Force, Input Guide, including how to write for the Star Fleet Universe, research for Galactic Conquest, survey of planet Adanerg, and much more.

You can pick up a copy of Captain's Log #49 at your friendly local game store. If one of those isn't easily available, you can get it directly from ADB: http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=5749&Category_Code=CLrecent

The Captain's Log #49 Supplemental File gives a behind-the-scenes look at the issue, and this time we have included three pages of previews. It is a free download at

Warehouse 23: http://www.warehouse23.com/products/captains-log-number-49-supplement

DriveThruRpg: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/133909/Captains-Log-49-Supplement

Wargame Vault: http://www.wargamevault.com/product/133909/Captains-Log-49-Supplement

Would you rather have it printed for you? It is available directly (and inexpensively) direct from ADB: http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=5749-S&Category_Code=CLS
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't normally get captains log, but 49 interests me for the Andro war section. I'd prefer to get a digital version, any idea when it might turn up on e23?
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About five years from now. Seriously.

A lot of study, thought, and reflection went into that decision and it could not be changed without a lot more. We're steadily uploading the issues from the first; I think we're up to 37. We do not upload one every month, and probably will never catch up. When we get very close, we'll probably go to a six-month lag. But then, that will be years in the future and things may be very different before then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Captain's Log All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: