Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Fleet A Call To Arms Reference Cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> A Call to Arms Star Fleet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Legend
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Star Fleet A Call To Arms Reference Cards Reply with quote

I placed a Pre Order for the Reference Cards a in May last year for these cards and the line from Mongoose is that they are waiting for approval from ADB. This has remained the same since about August last year and about now my patience is starting to be tested.

I love the game and the background for the Star Fleet universe. The game is becoming really popular in my local club with about 10 players taking part. I myself have three fleets painted for the game (one each of the Fleet boxes for the Federation, Klingons and Romulans). I want to invest in some Gorns and the commercial ships as well as the battle stations and mobile bases. But I'm reticent to make more purchases as I want some cards to make playing the game easier.

When are we looking at approval on these?
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the last set of ship cards (the general units) on my desk and they're going to take some fixing.

I'm not really aware of any other reference cards. I think there was a set sent to me a year ago but they were such a mess that I told them to try again and they never did. I think. Hard to remember that far back.
IainMcG
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Federation, Klingon, Romulan and Gorn ones are available on Wargames Vault (printable and tablet versions in each pack) if you don't want to wait.

The Kzinti pack and whatever way they plan on releasing the other three smaller fleets are still to come, so I doubt the ones listed on the Mongoose site will be sent out until those clear whoever's desk they currently occupy and they have the full set.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done all of the Kzinti, Gorn, and Tholian, and Orion cards. If there is a reason these haven't been released I have no idea what it might be.

The general units turned into a quagmire and I just stopped working on them. Maybe I'll go fix the mess sometime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> A Call to Arms Star Fleet All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: