Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WYN Cluster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation & Empire
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrentO
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: WYN Cluster Reply with quote

We're looking at doing a campaign for FedCom using F&E as the setting and for strategic movement and overall war movements.

Would anyone have any idea how many econ points the WYN would generate just from the rich planets inside the cluster? And I guess they would also generate income from dealing with the different cartels by being a safehaven and from their own raiding.

As far as their ship production, they only produce Aux Cruisers and Aux BC's based on freighter hulls, right? I figure the rest of their fleet would be made up of captured or purchased Kzinti, Lyran or Klingon ships. The Fish WYN ships were not produced until later in the war, correct?
Bill Stec
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an intriguing idea for a game. I can't help you there, but it does sound neat.
Sneaky Scot
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's an Orion ship yard in there as well - from memory (I'm in Canada at the moment) the "rent" paid by the Orions was a yearly gift ship. Possession of the shipyard was a major factor in allowing the Usurper to plan his comeback.
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a discussion thread for the WYN Cluster in Federation and Empire terms over on the BBS.

It might be a while before the WYNs are formally published in F&E; they won't be in the upcoming Minor Empires modules, which will only include the Vudar, the LDR, and the Seltorian Tribunal task force (as opposed to the home galaxy Seltorian Suzerainty, which will have to find another venue at some later point).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation & Empire All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: