Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a new forum name

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Web Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kehrer1701
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:14 pm    Post subject: a new forum name Reply with quote

ok, this is probably crazy talk, but since this board has evolved so far beyond just FC, I was wondering if it was an idea to update the board name? Maybe The Starfleet Universe? It was just a thought I had to suggest when I've been pointing others towards this board and they asked is there more than just FC discussed. Apologies if a bad suggestion.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a request that has to go beyond what I can help with. Discussion on all pieces of the SFU are welcomed here, though the primary focus is still Federation Commander. It probably wouldn't be hard to reorganize, but I would expect the traffic would have to increase so that legitimate posts become more frequent than spam posts for the effort to be worthwhile. (Hopefully I kill them fast enough that most people don't see them.)

Also, do know that the primary discussions on the SFU as a whole primarily takes place on the Legacy BBS.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
kehrer1701
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes sense. Thank you for the explanation....
Appreciate all the hard work you all do on this board!
Seriously appreciated!!!!!!!!!
-D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Web Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: