Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking For Players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> A Call to Arms Star Fleet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scharwenka
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Looking For Players Reply with quote

So I'm going to go ahead and start the looking for players topic for ACTA:SF. I know there has been a little bit of interest where I am, so hopefully there are those around me on the forum.

So I'm looking to have a nice core group (4-6 people I guess) for this game to meet once or twice a month in the Beavercreek/Dayton area. So if anyone is interested, let me know so we can get the ball rolling and get together when everything releases!
Scharwenka
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to run a demo/meet and greet at The Bookery in Fairborn, Ohio starting at 12 on Sunday January 29th.

Hopefully will get a simple game in, maybe King of the Universe deal. Will try to show off some new 2500 minis if I can get my squad boxes together in time. I know people in my area ordered the rulebook, but maybe hesitant with getting new models.

If anyone is near and want to try it out that would be awesome!
Totenkopf
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be there around 2 (unless I get sick, I'm fighting it right now).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> A Call to Arms Star Fleet All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: