Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selling off all my Starline miniatures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
csevans
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Selling off all my Starline miniatures Reply with quote

I've discovered that I just can't get into painting the Starline miniatures. I much prefer characters and creatures, and the 300 or so heroes and monsters on my shelf stare disapprovingly and impatiently whenever I walk by. The guilt is almost unbearable.

So, I'm offering up my limited ADB collection, first to this community, and then if no one is interested, to the greater Ebay community.

For sale, as a lot preferably:

1 x Starline 2200 Starships boxes set. Not complete. Includes 1xFedCA; 1xFedTG; 2xcargo pods; 1xD7; 1xF5; 1xGornDD; 1xRomEagle. The FedDN is missing, the minis are painted, the warp engines have dropped off the D7 and Gorn DD (naturally) and the two pieces that join the two pods together are unfortunately broken. Also included are the stands, the paper fire arc markers, original painting guides for the TG and DN and an original parts ordering sheet.

2X FedCVO. One is original Starline 2200 and other is the new 2400 cast. The older one is painted and missing the sensor dish. Original painting guide is included. Also includes the Starfighter Decal CVO set.

1x FedDNL. Unpainted and in blister pack.
1x FedCF. Unpainted and in blister pack.
1x FedNCF. Unpainted and in blister pack.
1x FedCVF. Unpainted and in blister pack.

1x the contents of Hydran Fleet Box. Includes one each DN, CA, CL, DD, FF, DW, and a pallet. The DN and DW are based coated, the Ranger is painted. The CL, DD, and FF were painted but have been stripped and cleaned. Also includes the Starfighter Decal Hydran Fleet decal set.

All of this fits into the Starline 2200 box, which makes shipping convenient for me at least.

The retail value of the contents when new comes in at approximately $113.00. I'm open to piecing these out if that's what helps them move. Make me an offer.I'll take care of shipping.

Send me an email.

Thank you.
wedge_hammersteel
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent
csevans
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM received. Response sent.
csevans
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, the minis have been sold.
wedge_hammersteel
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mini's received in very good condition. Thanks. Good seller.
csevans
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good. Enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: