Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the Klingon space exp still available?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RileyDylan
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:20 am    Post subject: Is the Klingon space exp still available? Reply with quote

Huh. I just browsed the starfleet games store and I couldn't find Klingon Space, either.

I don't want to break any rules, so I will be oblique here... some copies of Klingon Space can be found on the us version of a certain online retailer named after mythological warrior women and/or a certain very large rain forest. It's possible they will ship to UK but I'm not 100% sure.

If that was out of line, I sincerely apologize to ADB. Just trying to help him/her find the product
Bolo_MK_XL
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some items are waiting for counters to be printed, then they will be available again....
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually that one is waiting for maps to be printed. The company gluing the printed maps to cardboard called today to say they were glued and he had a question before he trimmed them. (I answered it.) So we should have map panels in a week or ten days.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy selling on Amazon is the dealer we put into the business of selling our stuff on Amazon. Noble Knight is good people.
HappyDaze
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Cole wrote:
The guy selling on Amazon is the dealer we put into the business of selling our stuff on Amazon. Noble Knight is good people.

I really wish Noble Knight could get in Booster #37. The S&H to order it directly from your store is just too much for me.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shopping cart has the intelligence of a mark-1 drone. It cannot comprehend weight or bulk, it defaults to the standard weight box. Ask Leanna as what almost always happens is that she reduces the shipping cost to what it actually is. We never charge handling; only what we pay the shipping company (e.g., post office, mule train, randomly wandering hippie, UPS, FedEx Ground, etc.).

As for Noble Knight and booster 37, I happened to hear yesterday that today Leanna would be processing a huge order from them. I will mention to her that you want them to have that product and it's not on their order she can ask them if they want to add it.
HappyDaze
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Cole wrote:
The shopping cart has the intelligence of a mark-1 drone. It cannot comprehend weight or bulk, it defaults to the standard weight box. Ask Leanna as what almost always happens is that she reduces the shipping cost to what it actually is. We never charge handling; only what we pay the shipping company (e.g., post office, mule train, randomly wandering hippie, UPS, FedEx Ground, etc.).

As for Noble Knight and booster 37, I happened to hear yesterday that today Leanna would be processing a huge order from them. I will mention to her that you want them to have that product and it's not on their order she can ask them if they want to add it.

That explanation makes me willing to give ordering though your store a try. I just couldn't see paying $14 in shipping for a $10 product.

I might still wait just a bit to see if Noble Knight gets it in the next week or two as I do frequent shopping with them.

Either way, thank you for the info.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's any encouragement, I ordered a couple small items and they did indeed refund the difference between the $14 and actual shipping charge.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noble Knight did order copies of Booster 37. I am not sure if the shipment to them went yesterday or is going today.
HappyDaze
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Cole wrote:
Noble Knight did order copies of Booster 37. I am not sure if the shipment to them went yesterday or is going today.

I had added BP#37 to my Noble Knight wish list, and they just notified me yesterday that it had become available. Not the fastest process on their end (unless it was shipped to them on foot), but I ordered it anyway. Thanks again for the assist.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noble Knight's order was huge, their biggest ever, and wiped out our inventory meaning we had to print more stuff (Most things are print on demand but we don't keep more than a dozen copies on hand) before we could ship it, then they kept adding to it, so it took a while. Covid didn't help things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: