Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Platinum Hat 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phdillman
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Platinum Hat 2014 Reply with quote

So it is underway! My first time participating. Also my third game on SFBOnline ever. Devil (Majead Farsi) flew a WAX (HH1D) against my Andro TKrait. Wise use of drones and a scatterpack by Devil eat up my phasers, so when we closed the range (3 I think) all I had was a couple P2s and both TRH. Scpred a few internals, but took the brunt of his hellbores. 47 points became 58 because of 2 PA's failing, starting a cascade that took out the whole right engine, most of my phasers and a THR. AND he still had drones from the scatterpack to impact the next impulse!

So yeah, I conceded.

Fun Game, Majead was also quite patient with a novice online player. And I really didn't have much of a statergy to be honest.

Since there are several byes in the first round, loosers are able to re-enter, which I've choosen to do. Will be playing Ken Lin next Tuesday, 6:30 EDT.
phdillman
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Round to be scheduled soon! http://www.sfbonline.com/show_results.jsp?tournament=plat2014

Paul Scott (The_Rock) in the ATC v. Peter Bakija (Bakija) in the Gorn TC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: