Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Starline 2500 Releases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: New Starline 2500 Releases Reply with quote

You've been waiting for them and now they are here!

Tholian Destroyer: The Tholian destroyer is an improved version of the Patrol Corvette. The ship has phasers, photon torpedoes (or disruptors), and most importantly... web generators!

http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=M-38000&Category_Code=17-12

++

Orion War Destroyer: The most common Orion ship from Y175, this multi-mission destroyer mostly served as a mercenary in the service of various fleets, including the Federation and Klingons!

http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=M-34004&Category_Code=17-08

++

and Orion Battle Raider: A tough warship able to outfight anything it cannot evade. Worked its trade in the savage years of the General War.

http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=M-34005&Category_Code=17-08

All of these are lead-free pewter and include the stand. Each miniature has been quality-checked at Amarillo Design Bureau.

Enjoy!
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty sure those pictures include custom stands. You might want to mention (in the item listing) that the provided stand is (may be) different.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
djdood
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stands themselves appear to be stock, but they do indeed have custom base labels.
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djdood wrote:
The stands themselves appear to be stock, but they do indeed have custom base labels.

Actually, looking closely at the photos at least two of them (the Orion War Destroyer and Tholian Destoryer) are mounted on the old ball-joint stands Mongoose used to use. I'm pretty sure ADB isn't using those becuase of the increased cost.

"The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank."
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Mongoose made the change from ball to straight and we just interited the result, but that is true and new photos will get posted today. Thanks to all for noticing this and Tony knows how to use standard bases for cart photos.

So many moving parts, if this is the only one I didn't keep track of, I think we'll be ok.
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mea Culpa Embarassed

With only 562,712 chainsaws being juggled - I didn't even think about the bases.

Since I have 120 of the ball-n-socket bases set up with the firing arc decals already applied.
Whenever I complete a new mini, I add a socket and she's good to go.

That was my downfall. Thanks for al the guys who caught my mistake ( Wink ). Future cart photos will be taken with the proper (i.e., stock) stands.
Sneaky Scot
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this is te wrong place, but I recall a while ago that ADB wasn't quite sure how it was going to make Starline 2500 available in the Old World. Was a decision ever reached, or do I need to track someone down to put in a special order to the UK for me?
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now the only option is to order from the shopping cart. (The post charge it shows is the maximum possible, you'll be charged a lot less. Ask Leanna to calculate exact postage before your order if you want.)
Sneaky Scot
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steve - as soon as my Klingon Fleet is finished (only 5 to go) I'll have a look.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are exploring options here, but so far the only people interested are only interested in a deal where we lose money. We keep looking.
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second group of the new Starline 2500 miniatures is here!

Orion Heavy Battle Cruiser: Built at the end of the General War, the heavy battlecruiser was the largest pirate ship to serve in their fleets.

http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=M-34008&Category_Code=17-08

++
Orion Battlecruiser: The ultimate enforcer of the pirate crimelord's will!

http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=M-34007&Category_Code=17-08

++
and Orion Heavy Cruiser: The heavy enforcement flagship of pirate lords designed to keep the other pirate raiders in line and protect them from Star Fleet.

http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=M-34006&Category_Code=17-08

All of these are lead-free pewter and include the stand. Each miniature has been quality-checked at Amarillo Design Bureau.

Enjoy!
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be a continual downer here, but ...

The BC and CA pictures are backwards. On the "starfleetstore" website. Jean is linking correctly, but the "CA" page is showing a BC and the "BC" page is showing a CA. The CA should have the center engine on the bottom and should only have four forward phasers. The BC should have the center engine on top and have six forward phasers. The images are flipped.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
trynda1701
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that yesterday, and mentioned it on the BBS. It's been fixed now.

Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have put the following new Starline 2500 minis on the shopping cart:

Starline 2500 Orion Dreadnought: http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=M-34009&Category_Code=17-08

Starline 2500 Klingon SD7: http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=M-32012&Category_Code=17-06

Starline 2500 Kzinti New Heavy Cruiser: http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=M-35005&Category_Code=17-09
mdauben
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! More 2500s to swell my collection. Laughing

"The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: