Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Federation Commander at Gen Con

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sean Xor
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:48 am    Post subject: Federation Commander at Gen Con Reply with quote

Hello, I wanted to let everyone know that I am running a couple of Federation Commander Events at Gen Con.

There will be a scenario game entitled "The Federation Strikes Back". Here is the description: "Federation cruisers attempt to break through a Klingon siege on a starbase. Massive fleet battle for beginners & vets alike."

There are two occurrences: Thursday morning at 10am and Saturday at 7:00 PM. The Thursday event is sold out, but there is still spots for Thursday morning.

I am most excited about a Wednesday event. On Wednesday ("Day 0"), there will be a Federation Commander Jamboree at 3:00 PM. We will have a complete collection of Federation Commander on hand for pick up games. This event is completely free, and will be a great time for SFU fans to connect at Gen Con.
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good on ya for running events at Gen Con. I won't be attending because I'm on the wrong side of the world, but I do hope that your events are successful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: