Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starbases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> A Call to Arms Star Fleet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toastie
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Starbases Reply with quote

While the Battle Station in ACTA seems a bit plain, I've been pondering rules for Starbases that would make them more than just a bigger version of the Battle Station. While not invincible, a Starbase should have impressive combat abilities on its own, and be able to support and provide protection for a defending fleet. In particular, a Starbase should be able to perform multiple special actions in a single turn. If there is interest, I can post my ideas here, and I certainly would welcome any feedback.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starbases already exist in the other games. Tony just needs to convert them to the ACTASF nomenclature. That's the thing about SFU. It is internally consistent (as much as it can be) so we dont need to invent a nw starbase we need to convert the existing SFU starbases to ACTASF.
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been added to my list of 'Things to do for ACTASF 1.2'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> A Call to Arms Star Fleet All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: