Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the E2 module?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magnum357
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: What is the E2 module? Reply with quote

Hello. It has been a while since I have posted on the FC bulletin boards, but I need to ask a question. Can someone give me a little info about SFB's "E2" module? I understand its a product in development but know little about it.
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Module E2 is a playtest file for the Triangulum Galaxy, a new region of space I posted a few details about in this thread.

The three playtest empires in E2 (Helgardians, Arachnids, and Mallarans) plus a fourth playtest power set in the same setting (the Imperium, previewed in Captain's Log #23) are the work of Francois Angers. Both E2 and CL23 are available in print and on e23.

If you want to find out more about the current state of play in M33, there is a Triangulum discussion thread over on the BBS.
Magnum357
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. Is this E2 module excepting other Empires/Factions/Races to its product? Say simulator races for playtesting to the E2?
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a number of other factions to be found in M33, which have yet to be published at this point. If you have an idea about what else you'd like to see added there, it may be worth asking Francois Angers about it over on the BBS.
Magnum357
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Nerroth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: