Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did you buy RA attack?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul B
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it today.

Although, until today I didn't even have Klingon Border.

Previously I played with another opponent who bought everything, so instead I just tended to buy booster packs for my chosen races to supplement the SSDs he already had. But I don't play with him anymore so today I picked up Klingon Border, Romulan Space and Reinforcements Attack.

As for reinforcements attack, some comments:
1. Personally it was not my first choice. I would have rather bought Distant Kingdoms, or perhaps Klingon Attack or one of the other supplements already focused on my race. But it was a better choice than transports attack so I grabbed it.

2. I had a look at the thing and I'm not a huge fan but I don't hate it either. what I would say is that in general I prefer products that focus on specific races.

When I buy boosters for example, I MUCH prefer the booster that have the most ships for a specific faction. So I prefer a booster like #11 with nothing but Gorn, over a booster like #9 which is Gorn and Romulan.

So yeah Reinforcements Attack is the complete opposite of what i prefer in terms of mix. Smile And some of the ships included are a bit weird, "Destroyer-Battlecruiser" or whatnot for example, but in terms of stats they're probably okay. They just include ships for a lot of factions I haven't yet bought into yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: