Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good job

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Web Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul B
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:20 am    Post subject: Good job Reply with quote

Just wanted to say great job on the website. The storefront (product list) is particularly good and informative and gives the user a lot of information. I've often used the volume of information in the store as an example that other companies should emulate.

I've complained about a few things on the forums in the past before, but thought it was worth saying that the quality of the website (and the products in general) are great. Not perfect, but great none the less.

One thing worth noting is that boosters 34-36 do not yet show up on this page:

http://www.federationcommander.com/product_list.shtml#
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markjolly wrote:
hello
I am new here

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you mean well, but you may not link to external companies like this. Please remove the link from your signature or I'll have to just outright delete your message.

EDIT:
Signature was not changed. If you wish to post again, please make sure the signature doesn't have an outside link like that. That is spam and we do not tolerate spam.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
joshrogers406
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:36 am    Post subject: marketing Reply with quote

hello

i am josh rogers
i am new here
just created my account

->URL deleted<-
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, I will give benefit of the doubt here, but do not include URLs like that in either the body of the test or the signature. That is not allowed.

You are more than welcome to join the conversation. You are not welcome to advertise.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
RobertWilliamson
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Good job Reply with quote

Paul B wrote:
Just wanted to say great job on the website. The storefront (product list) is particularly good and informative and gives the user a lot of information. I've often used the volume of information in the store as an example that other companies should emulate.

I've complained about a few things on the forums in the past before, but thought it was worth saying that the quality of the website (and the products in general) are great. Not perfect, but great none the less.

==
Yes even I agree with your point the website is very informative and userfriendly . As it share lot of useful information.
DavidPetrick
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Good job Reply with quote

Paul B wrote:
Just wanted to say great job on the website. The storefront (product list) is particularly goodAgoc Travel and informative and gives the user a lot of information. I've often used the volume of information in the store as an example that other companies should emulate.

Yes, you are right. The website is amazing and one could get a lot of information here. I am also a newbie and I found this forum very useful because everyone is ready to help here.
DennisWelling
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: marketing Reply with quote

joshrogers406 wrote:
hello

i am josh rogers
i am new here
just created my account

->URL deleted<-

Welocme to the forum. You will get a good help from here.
johnrock123
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Web Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: