Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ADB at Origins 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation Commander News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: ADB at Origins 2013 Reply with quote

The Origins Singalong will be at 8 pm Wednesday June 12 in Room D243. Who plans on being there?
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre-orders at Origins!

Folks, we need you to do pre-orders if possible. Each year ADB has crammed the van full of SFU goodness and usually had plenty of what you wanted.

This year ADB has a complication -- they want to bring me. I want to bring a suitcase of clothes. My suitcase and I will take up some amount of space. (I absolutely refuse to be a hood ornament!)

This year it is vital that if you want something, especially a miniature or an older product, that you pre-order it so that we can make sure you get it. Leanna has added to the storefront a category of "shipping" called "Pick up at Origins." Please only use that if you will be there to gather up your SFU "stuff."

As always, we appreciate your helping us make this convention a success.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation Commander News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: