Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New player with questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mathieas
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: New player with questions Reply with quote

Hey all,

I have not yet had the privileged to play a game of Federation Commander. In fact all i have at present are the first mission start free rules. Is there a copy of the rules out there to use or are they purchase only? Is there anyone who might be willing to be play a game or two and show me the ropes? Also what is everyone's feeling on the online program setup? I am reluctant to buy a subscription without being able to try it first. Is there anyway to demo Fcomonline?

Thanks guys!
Jonathan
Time zone: PST
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can play Fed Com online in 'demo' mode against someone else. It basically just restricts you to either the Fed CA or Klingon D7.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: