Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VDO vs Storyelf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VulcanDropout
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: VDO vs Storyelf Reply with quote

The drone death machine never landed a drone on me, but while I was manuevering around the drones, Storeyelf was plinking on my shields. I eventually flew off to a safe system in frustration.

Of course, I couldn't corner him for a plasma strike when I was afraid of turning in too close to him (due to the fear of facing a drone launch that would hit before I could turn off.)

Long story short, I surrended to Storyelf
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the slow plinking to death of each other I was coming out ahead, and with a BDD almost dead and the BCH with most of its rear shields down (and me more or less behind it, along with a drone blob just behind it) things were starting to look grim for the gorn.

I had taken a battering as well, but stealth gave me an initial edge in the war of phasers, and after a few turns I started to engine double to repair shields giving me another edge.

I meant to test it out, and forgot, but when doubling last night during our game it seemed to be giving me more power than I expected and I had to manually adjust. I think it is probably doubling all power and not just warp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: