Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Returning with ACTA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> A Call to Arms Star Fleet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyrDraconis
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Returning with ACTA Reply with quote

Been out of the loop a while, but I found the ACTA:SF rulebook at the LGS and was reminded of this project. Still have all my FedCom stuff, still have all my ACTA:B5 stuff. Excited to dip back into the trekverse again.

Rather a silly question though - are the base sizes on the SL2500 minis all the same? I plan on breaking out my dusty old FedCom SL2400-series minis and tacking them to circular bases with the arc markings and stuff.
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.
All of the Starline 2500 minis will have the 2-inch bases.
I'll probably be replacing those with 1-inch bases on my smaller stuff though (Frigates, destroyers, and maybe CWs/Cls). Doesn't really matter in that respect as ranges are measured from stand peg to stand peg.
CyrDraconis
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scoutdad wrote:
Yes.
All of the Starline 2500 minis will have the 2-inch bases.
I'll probably be replacing those with 1-inch bases on my smaller stuff though (Frigates, destroyers, and maybe CWs/Cls). Doesn't really matter in that respect as ranges are measured from stand peg to stand peg.

Excellent. Base size mattered very little for ACTA:B5...except when it was very, very important; like seeing how many suicide fighters could get into base-to-base to attack...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> A Call to Arms Star Fleet All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: